Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Join my FREE Women's ONLINE Bible Study!





For six months I have wanted to start a weekly bible study! But I have had cold feet. Really. Is that silly?
I was thinking I'd mess it all up. I was thinking I couldn't wake up early. I was thinking no one would show up.
I was thinking of all the excuses in the world. Deep down I know that in order to #liveslow and inspire that in others I needed to open myself up to discuss the #1 leadership book of all time.





I put away my fear (ego) and decided it didn't matter what anyone else thought - I wanted my own accountability and hosting a weekly bible study through James would help me keep the main thing the main thing. And if anyone cares to join me, they can!
FINALLY, we launched. Last Thursday, February 4th, I open my doors and led a 7am bible study on periscope.
I'll be there for the next 3 months ❤
Here is the recording actually:



Maybe you dig this. Maybe you don't. I can't control that - but I love that I can learn and share as I grow into a wiser, stronger woman each day!
See you on Thursday on Periscope at 7am ET!